Here are a few retail analytics links for your reading enjoyment. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
- Quill is “data driven communication at machine scale”. In other words, it analyzes data sets and produces prose text that is supposedly indistinguishable from human-written. Depends on the human…
- Here is a data set with 143.7 million Amazon product reviews. [UCSD]
- Walgreens uses digital mapping and demographic data to determine store locations [CIO]
- Google Launches Shopping Insights To Help Stores Figure Out Potential Bestsellers [TechCrunch]
- Facebook to Tell Brands More About Who’s Near Their Stores, Tailor Ads to Them [Ad Age]
- Sam Altman of Y Combinator says “the road to startup failure is paved with excuses for moving slowly“. TRUTH. [Twitter]