Enjoy. And thank you Pocket.
- Will share of attention replace viewability as the metric of choice for advertisers?
- Interesting profile of The Awl. Ignore the previous link and focus on building a great brand through good writing.
- Zynga analytics at its peak: interesting, nuanced article. Great for statheads and MBAs alike.
- Facebook’s Piracy Problem: interesting implications for advertisers investing in online video.
- Achieving customer centricity: words of wisdom from Pete Fader.
- Deep Intellect: How intelligent (and conscious) is the octopus?
- US slow to embrace online grocery shopping. (Only 0.8% of sales – but growing.)
- The Pneumatic Post of Paris: a 1974 write up of a real life steampunk communications system. Give me a brief history of Minitel next!
- The Servitude Bubble: Tech isn’t really making a “sharing” economy. So what is it making? For once, an interesting contrarian viewpoint. Evgeny Morozov bait.