I apologize in advance, and you’re welcome. Add your Tom Swifties in the comments!
- “Queuing theory says that the registration line will move faster if we all stand here,” Tom said optimistically.
- “Ah, but what did you expect? It was a grad student talking about Simplex at a sponsored session!” Tom pivoted.
- “Oh yeah, Gomory would positively rave over your choices,” Tom said cuttingly.
- “I don’t know the best way to the airport, but I can tell you what I did last time,” Tom said warmly.
- “I assure you darling, my derivatives are continuous in an extremely large neighborhood near the solution,” Tom said smoothly.
- “My model says that if I post this on a Tuesday, I’ll get more 20% blog hits,” Tom said analytically.
- “There may be some error in the data, but don’t worry, we’ve accounted for that,” Tom said robustly.
- “Just choose the largest slice and be done with it,” Tom said greedily.
- “Break the constraint if you want, but it’ll cost you,” Tom said softly.
- “I use Avogadro’s number in all of my big-M constraints,” Tom said unstably.
- “Things have never been better,” Tom said monotonically nondecreasingly.